- Ripple tank is an apparatus to do experiment about basic wave phenomena in the form of ripples on water.
- It is smartly designed, very sturdy and beautiful.
- There are two color LEDs: green and white, which are controlled by the Lamp Controller.
- Two modes for lamp: Stroboscope and normal. With stroboscope mode, the light will synchronize with the audio generator and have the same frequency as the vibrator.
- Experiments examples: Generation of circular and straight waves, reflection, refraction, diffraction, interference, doppler effect.
- Audio Generator 0 - 2000Hz
- Lamp Controller
- Adjustable stand base
- Ripple tank with projection mirror, viewing screen.
- Module for generating straight waves
- Module for generating circular waves
- Module for generating two interfering circular waves
- Drainage Hose
- Immersion bodies for reflection and refraction (prism, biconcave lens and biconvex lens)
- Immersion bodies for setting up a single slit and a double slit
- Tank structure: 400x300x320 mm, Blue color.
- Projection screen: 375x320 mm2 approx.
Ripple tank experiment
Ripple tank: Lamp controller
Ripple tank: Doppler effect
Ripple tank: Interference
Ripple tank: lamp with white and green